Sunday, August 28, 2011

How Do You Care For Your Spiritual Life?

Lamp and Light Publishers Free Bible Studies

Study room door signA few weeks ago, I was blessed with a healing that is nothing short of miraculous. It has left me wondering ‘What am I supposed to do with this new lease on life?’ I decided to send away for some free Bible correspondence courses from Lamp and Light.

Lamp and Light  offers free Bible studies on various subjects. There are 15 courses in all. The one I think will  be most helpful to me is Doing His Will. Doing His Will, sounds basically like a guide to figuring out why we are here and what we’re supposed to be doing. Just what I’m looking for. I think I’ll dust off my copy of the Purpose Driven Life as well.and start reading it.
When you see people healed on TV,there rarely is any follow up. They are healed. It’s miraculous,and that’s that. But what do you do when you go from not being able to stand or walk for more than a few minutes to being able to climb stairs,and run? this life I’ve been given back is not mine. I cherish every waking second that I am no longer in pain. So where do I go from here? Do you know someone who has received healing through prayer?  Please ask them to respond to this post. Thanks.
Suzanne
Want to get this Free Bible Correspondence Course too?
Go to Anabaptists.org/places and fill out the form
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment